Jun. 22nd, 2019
In China, a large number of agricultural products (other chemical products, organic acids, etc.) need to be detected by liquid chromatography and gas chromatography every year. Due to the large number of samples, a large number of chromatographic sample bottles need to be cleaned during the detection process, which not only wastes time and reduces work efficiency, but also sometimes causes deviation of experimental results due to the lack of cleanliness of chromatographic sample bottles after cleaning.
The cleaning of chromatographic sample bottles is very important. According to the washing method of glass instrument, choose the cleaning method according to the pollution degree, there is no fixed mode. Method summary:
1. Pour and dry the liquid in the chromatographic sample bottle. 2
2. Pour dry after this as the alcohol enters the 1.5mL vial easily and is intersoluble with most organic solvents
3. Pour in water and wash with ultrasonic twice.
4. Pour the liquid in the bottle and bake at 110 ° c for 1~2 hours. Do not bake at high temperature. 5. Cool and preserve
1. Rinse the tap water several times
2. Put them into a beaker filled with pure water and ultrasound for 15 minutes
3. Change the water and ultrasound for another 15 minutes
4. Soak in a beaker with or without ethanol
5. Take out zui and air dry
1. Soak with methanol (chromatographic pure) and clean with ultrasonic for 20 minutes, then pour the methanol dry
2. Fill the chromatographic sample bottle with water, rinse with ultrasonic for 20 minutes, and drain the water
3. After drying the hplc vials
1, generally is the first use of clean water rinse drying and then use sulfate dichromate potassium lotion immersion
2. The washing method of chromatographic sample bottle is the same as that of liquid phase. Firstly, medical alcohol is used to soak for more than 4 hours, and then ultrasonic for half an hour
1. If the cost is sufficient, use the new zui every time
2, if you want to reuse, the method of cleaning is also very important, first with strong oxidation cleaning solution (potassium dichromate) soak for 24 hours, then with deionized water under ultrasonic condition three times, after zui with methanol cleaning, drying can be used
3. Bottle MATS must be replaced with new ones, especially when analyzing pesticide residues, otherwise the quantitative results will be affected
The above are five cleaning methods of chromatographic sample bottles, we hope that we can pay attention to the cleaning of hplc vials.